The old-school way of infusing cannabis into vodka is to leave it in a dark closet for weeks, the sous vide method will shave the time down to just 2 hours. This process is great for making infusions and tinctures. Imagine multiple jars in the water bath with different spirits, strains, flavors... the possibilities are endless!
Sous vide Cannabis Infused Vodka
• 250ml vodka (or your spirit of choice! Gin & Chronic, anyone?)
• 1g flowers (I used Cannalope Haze)
1. Crush your buds in a grinder and decarb for maximum potency.
2. Set your sous vide water bath to 60ºC.
3. Pour your decarboxylated buds into a mason jar (finger tight) or a zip seal bag. Seal and sous vide for 2 hours.
4. After two hours, remove from water bath and let cool to room temperature before you open.
5. A teaspoon or two is all you need to punch up a cocktail!