This is a simple stove-top method to make cannabis-infused honey. I whipped up two batches using Humboldt Legend's White OG and Sage OG. This honey is great for lightly sweetening your desserts, teas, and cocktails.
This particular method requires a lot of babysitting and will definitely stink up your home but it's an alternative way to infuse your cannabis if you don't have a sous vide machine. If you do have a machine, go for the more hands-off, discreet route and sous vide your weed!
• 1 cup filtered water
• 2 cups honey, I used raw
• 4 grams ground cannabis, decarbed
1. Bring water to boil in a small saucepan then reduce the temperature down low to about 160ºF.
2. Add honey into the water and stir until it melts into the water.
3. Add the cannabis, cover the saucepan, and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, strain with cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer.
*Note: You can use this as substitute for anything that calls for honey but always start small! A teaspoon is probably good for someone with low tolerance and you can always dilute with pure honey when you use it in a recipe.