Happy Highday! It's time to kick off the weekend with a fun twist on a classic brunch cocktail. I take my Bloody Marys very seriously and I make everything from scratch. This is also a great opportunity to bust out your culinary blow torch if you have one. Let's get lit!
Bloody Mary Jane Recipe
• 5 medium sized tomatoes - quartered
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1 jalapeño - split in half
• 1 small shallot - split in half
• 1/2 lime - juiced
• 1 handful cilantro
• 1 tsp Tabasco
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
• 1 Tbsp horseradish
• 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
• 2 Tbsp sous vide cannabis-infused vodka
• 4oz vodka
• Salt to taste
1. On a wire rack over a sheet pan, lay out your tomatoes, garlic, jalapeño, and shallot. Using your culinary blow torch, give the veggies a nice char. If you don't have a blow torch, you can place the veggies in the oven and broil on high for a few minutes to get some color.
2. Put all the charred veggies, cilantro, horseradish, lime juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire, cracked pepper, and sous vide cannabis-infused vodka in a blender and puree until smooth.
3. Salt the Bloody Mary Jane mix to taste.
4. Fill four highball glasses with ice. Add 1oz of vodka to each glass and fill the rest with the Bloody Mary Jane mix. Give it a little stir and garnish with your favorite munchies!