I'm all about natural alternatives to refined sugars and honey is one of my faves. Here's a recipe for a quick and tasty kief-infused honey to use in your sweet treats and tea!
Sous Vide Kief Honey
Makes 1 cup
• 1 cup honey
• 1-2g kief and/or crushed flowers, depending on desired potency
1. Take your kief and flowers and use the sous vide decarb method to maximize the THC potency.
2. Set your sous vide water bath to 85ºC (185ºF).
3. Pour your honey into a mason jar and mix in the decarbed cannabis. Seal the jar and gently submerge into your water bath. Sous vide for 2 hours.
4. After two hours, remove from water bath and strain.
5. Try 1/2 to 1 tsp at a time for each serving!