Got my hands on some delicious hash ganache from Grassroots but it was rock solid and impossible to work with–but then I remembered my favorite ice cream shop uses their immersion circulator to keep their chocolate sauces at the perfect temperature! Pro tip!
• Medicated ganache
• Cookies, cupcakes, cake...etc
1. Set your sous vide water bath to 55ºC (131ºF).
2. Place the solid medicated ganache in a quart-sized zip bag and seal using the water displacement method. Melt the ganache in the water bath for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the ganache from the water bath and snip a corner off the bag and gently coat your treats.
4. Place treats in the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm up. Enjoy responsibly.