This dulce de leche is dank. You can add it to your coffee, stuff it in cookies, drizzle it on your favorite sweet treats--oh, the possibilities!
Dank Dulce de Leche
Makes one 8 oz jar
• 4 g flowers
• 1 can condensed milk
1. Place cannabis flowers in a spice grinder and pulse until fine. Seal and sous vide decarb for maximum THC activation--about 1 hour.
2. Take an 8oz canning jar and fill it with condensed milk.
3. Pour hot, decarbed cannabis powder into the jar and mix well.
4. Set your water bath to 85ºC (185ºC) and place the condensed milk jar inside. Sous vide for 6 hours.
5. Remove from water bath after 6 hours and strain through a fine mesh sieve.
6. Use a teaspoon of dulce de leche at a time to test the potency--it will be strong! Keep in refrigerator.
*Note: The amount of cannabis dulce de leche specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your dulce de leche and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, in this case, a teaspoon, and wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.