Medicated Hamachi Confetti Crudo
A beautiful piece of hamachi is always something to celebrate! Throw some confetti on it along with a drizzle of Sous Weed sesame oil and enjoy.
Hamachi Confetti Crudo
• 1/4 lb hamachi, sushi-grade, thinly sliced
• 1 Tbsp Sous Weed sesame oil
• 1/4 orange bell pepper, Brunoise dice
• 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed, Brunoise dice
• 1 small shallot, Brunoise dice
• 1 yuzu, zest and juice
• 1 lime, juiced
• Flaky salt, like Maldon
• Dried red shiso, optional
1. Toss sliced hamachi with Sous Weed sesame oil and set aside for assembly.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add diced bell pepper, jalapeno, shallots, yuzu juice, yuzu zest, and lime juice. Mix well.
3. Plate medicated hamachi and spoon the vegetable confetti on top. Add flaky finishing salt to each piece of hamachi and garnish with dried shiso.