Holy garlic breath, Batman! This medicated garlic aioli is a punch in the mouth with flavor and is the perfect condiment for some fries, grilled veggies, or slathered on a burger. This batch is enough to share with a group of people and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Medicated Garlic Aioli
Makes 1 cup
• 3 large egg yolks
• 6 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp salt, I used Omnivore Salt
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup Sous Weed olive oil
1. Add egg yolks, chopped garlic, and salt into a food processor.
2. Blend on low and slowly drizzle in both medicated and non-medicated olive oils 1/2 teaspoon at a time as the mixture emulsifies and thickens.
3. Once thick, blend in the lemon juice.
3. Blend until the aioli is a creamy, thick texture. Serve immediately or chill in fridge for up to a week.