Raw Summer Tomato Sauce with CBD: Brunch with Kin Slips
Summer produce is rocking my world right now. The tomatoes from the farmers market are so succulent and sweet, it would be a shame to cook them. For the main course of our Kin Slips brunch, I whipped up a colorful pasta with raw tomato sauce, with CBD olive oil, and lots of herbs. This effortless recipe contains less than ten ingredients and comes together in no time.
Raw Summer Tomato Sauce with CBD Olive Oil
• 2 lb farm fresh tomatoes, unrefrigerated
• 1/4 cup basil leaves, fresh
• 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
• 1 Tbsp tarragon, fresh, optional
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 Tbsp medicated olive oil, made with a CBD-heavy strain
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely chop tomatoes and add to a large mixing bowl.
2. Take all herbs and roll into a bundle. Rough chop the herbs and add to the tomato mixture.
3. Take a microplane and grate the garlic cloves into the tomato herb mixture.
4. All medicated and unmedicated olive oil into the bowl and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve a generous scoop over pasta or zoodles.