Sweet Corn Soup with Crispy Pancetta: A Popup Potcorn Collab
Corn is at its peak sweetness right now! The kernels are tender and bursting with bright flavors—I can’t get enough! This Sweet Corn Soup with Crispy Pancetta & Popup Potcorn is the perfect appetizer for dining al fresco for your buds. With this recipe, each serving is a microdose of THC; if you’d like a more potent edible, feel free to substitute regular butter with your preferred dose of cannabis-infused butter.
Sweet Corn Soup with Crispy Pancetta & Potcorn
Dosage: 10mg total*
• 1/4 cup pancetta, cubed
• 2 Tbsp butter*
• 2 cups corn kernels, fresh
• 1/2 white onion, diced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1 cup heavy cream
• Salt and pepper
• 1 bag Popup Potcorn, popped
• Chives, to garnish
1. Cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Drain pancetta on a paper towel and set aside. Reserve oil to cook with.
2. In a saucepan, heat pancetta oil and butter. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Add fresh corn and cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to a simmer, add heavy cream, and allow to reduce and thicken, about 10 minutes.
4. Puree in blender. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with a handful of Popup Potcorn, pancetta, chives, and cracked black pepper.
*Feel free to substitute regular butter with your preferred dose of cannabis-infused butter if you’d like a stronger edible.