Medicated Miso-Butter Cauliflower: A Bloom Farms Collab
2019 has been exhausting. Are you exhausted? I’m dealing with outrage fatigue in our current political climate. In trying times, a warm meal can offer a bit of a comfort. While I often resort to fried foods when stressed, surprisingly enough, cutting into a piping hot miso-butter cauliflower offers the same soothing effect. CBD helps as well.
Whatever the cause, it’s ok to disconnect. Check in with yourself and take the time to refocus on what really matters. I wish you well!
Medicated Miso Butter Cauliflower
• ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1 Tbsp water
• 1 Tbsp white miso
• 1 Tbsp mirin
• 2 tsp light soy sauce
• 1 large cauliflower, leaves removed
• 1 tsp Sous Weed butter, I used Bloom Farms’ Skunk Berry
• Bloom Farms CBD Tincture, optional
• 1 green onion, cut into ribbons
• 1 tsp black sesame seeds
• ¼ tsp shichimi togarashi
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk melted butter, water, white miso, mirin, and light soy sauce until uniform. Add whole cauliflower into the mixing bowl and coat completely with sauce.
3. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes. At the end, broil on high for an additional 3 minutes if you want a nice caramelized glaze.
4. Remove from oven and add 1 tsp cannabis-infused butter to melt on top. Additionally, you can use Bloom Farm’s new CBD tincture if you’d like.
5. Top with green onions, black sesame seeds, and shichimi togarashi. Serve with lemon wedges.