CBD Fig Tartine: A Potli Collaboration
The Sweetest Fig was my favorite picture book as a child and it probably spurred my weird obsession of finding the finest, jammiest figs each season. Though I know I won’t come across a fig that’ll make all my wildest dreams come true, I can still have a magical AF breakfast with a bit of Potli hemp CBD infused honey drizzled on top.
Hemp CBD Honey & Fig Tartine
• 2 slices sourdough bread
• 1 Tbsp salted butter
• 2 slices triple creme cheese, I used Mt. Tam from Cowgirl Creamery
• 3 ripe figs, halved
• 2 Tbsp Potli Hemp CBD Honey
• Flaky salt to taste, like
1. Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the sourdough slices and cook, turning once, until lightly toasted on both sides, about 3 minutes total.
2. Smear salted butter on both slices of toasted sourdough while warm.
3. Layer the triple creme cheese and sliced figs on top of the butter.
4. Drizzle 1 Tbsp Potli Hemp CBD Honey on each slice and salt to taste.