Smokin' Cranberry Vanilla Mocktail with LaGrandeur
It's my birth month and #SelfCareSeptember! 2018 has thrown all sorts of curve balls and it's been nonstop. As a creative entrepreneur, I'm always working on fun projects for various clients in the food and cannabis industry. On the flip side, I haven't taken a break or a vacation at all this year and I'm definitely running on fumes. You cannot serve from an empty vessel so the challenge now is to show myself some compassion, focus on wellness, and get inspired creatively.
Tonight I'm winding down with a smokin' cranberry vanilla mocktail with LaGrandeur Sparkling Cranberry, provided by the lovely Ruby LaGrandeur. I was one of the few to go home with a bottle after the latest Thursday Infused dinner pop-up with The Herb Somm. Each bottle of the sparkling cranberry juice contains 5mg THC so it's just enough to take the edge off and keep it off!
Smokin’ Cranberry Vanilla Mocktail
Dosage: 2.5mg THC per serving
• 1 piece orange peel, approx 2”
• 4 dashes orange bitters
• 1 Tbsp simple syrup
• 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
• 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
• 1 bottle LaGrandeur Sparkling Cranberry
• Dry ice
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle orange peel, orange bitters, and simple syrup. Add ice, vanilla bean paste, and orange juice. Shake well.
2. Strain orange mixture into two glasses. Fill the rest of the glass up with LaGrandeur sparking cranberry juice.
3. Drop a dime-sized piece of dry ice in each glass and serve immediately.