CBD Peach Tea Granita: A Collab with Sprig Soda
The unofficial last day of summer is behind us and we are easing into fall. Although autumn is my favorite season, I’m obsessed with the flavors of summer. I’ve been preserving summer fruits and veggies like a fiend to make it last as the cold weather begins to set in. Summer peaches have been especially juicy this year and I wanted to capture its sweet nectar in a granita. This CBD granita contains 20mg of CBD total. If you would like a more potent edible with THC, feel free to substitute regular honey with your preferred dose of cannabis-infused honey.
CBD Peach Tea Granita
Dosage: 5mg CBD per serving
• 4 ripe peaches
• 1 can Sprig Lemon Tea Zero Sugar
• 2 Tbsp honey*
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Whipped cream
• Zest of 1 lemon, to garnish
1. Puree peaches, Sprig Lemon Tea Zero Sugar, honey, and lemon juice in a blender.
2. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish. Freeze for 2 ½-3 hours, scraping the ice down with a fork every hour until fluffy and light.
3. Serve in a glass with a dollop of whipped cream on top and fresh lemon zest.
* If you would like a more potent edible, feel free to substitute regular honey with your preferred dose of cannabis-infused honey.